London Pacers is a dynamic, diverse club with something for almost everyone who runs for fitness and in races. We host races that are open to all. We also offer weekly activities. We run on roads, bike paths, trails, track and cross country. Some of us bike and some swim too: there are duathletes and triathletes among us. We have regular group runs, trail runs, bike rides, races and social events. Our socials are open to guests, and our member meetings, which are open to all, feature amazing guest speakers. We train, race, socialize, volunteer and give back to community. We welcome dogs too.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Weekly group activities
- Weekly pack runs
- Trail runs several times per week
- Member meetings with incredible guest speakers (open to non-members)
- Races hosted by the Pacers are open to all
- Annual luncheon
- Club Social Events – guests welcome
- Training groups
- We are a dog friendly club
Some Other Perks of Being a Pacer Member
- Columbia outlet store – email invitations are sent out to members occasionally
- New Balance – Paul and his crew also offer 10% off any product at their retail location
- Mary Hayes RMT – Mary is a Registered Massage Therapist on Hellmuth Ave. She offers
current members $10 off their first visit/treatment – 226-456-7368
- Kubet Weston RPT – Kubet is a local athlete and is the owner of Skye Health, here in
London. She is a registered Physiotherapist and is a Stott Pilates Rehab Certified Instructor Trainer. She offers current Pacer members early access to Physiotherapy at her clinic (within 24 hrs!). There is also a small discount on treatments to members. For treatment costs and appointments, call 519-857-7593.
Come join the Pacers today!