The Benefits of Joining the Pacers
We welcome runners and walkers of all ages an abilities. Some of us run to keep fit, some to prepare for competition, and some for social reasons. Most of our members are adults and adults with families. We offer attractive fees for whole family memberships. Dogs are always welcome to run along with us. We also host races, volunteer and organize social events. We give back to the community. Give us a try today: join the Pacers at some of our races, events and regular group activities. Our club has been a part of the London running community since 1972.
Online application available (with a small additional online payment processing fee). Join online here.
Fill Out a Membership Form
Download and Print Membership Form: Printable Membership Application Form (PDF)
Club Email Updates
Note: Although we also post to our Facebook closed group, most club communication is by mailing list emails. If you do not wish to receive these, contact us to be removed from the list.
More About Us
Find out more about us.
What We Offer
- Weekly group activities
- Weekly pack runs, trail runs & race walking
- Monthly meetings w. incredible guest speakers (open to non-members)
- Races hosted by the Pacers are open to all
- Annual luncheon
- Indoor track night through the winter
- Club championships
- Social events – guests welcome
- Trail runs several times per week
- Training groups
- Free fall cross country training
- Winter pack runs with coffee & treats
- We are dog friendly
- Athletics Ontario club
- Free racewalk lessons
- Opportunities to compete on cross country & relay teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- Charity events
- Newsletter with results, stories and photos from our members
- 10% discount at Runners’ Choice & New Balance London